Welcome to GeoFocus
GeoFocus, established December 2007 is owned and operated out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. GeoFocus' foundation is to provide quality Topographic and Orthophoto products, using photogrammetric principles. GeoFocus is a leader in the specialized field of Environmental Mapping, specifically Watershed, Riparian, Soils and Vegetation reclamation capture.
The principal of GeoFocus has spent 17 years as a photogrammetrist and project manager with Alberta and Saskatchewan firms. He has extensive experience with Orthophoto, Topographic, DEM and Environmental Mapping.
Providing environmental, topographic mapping and digital terrain modeling through Photogrammetry is an efficient process that allows projects to be ready for design in a timely fashion.
- Supply all the resources and professional management for your project.
- Select the most appropriate method of data acquisition for your particular project.
- Acquire the data in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
- Provide softcopy stereo-plotter workstations designed to produce high quality mapping output, custom designed for engineering, design, monitoring, and GIS applications.
- Prepare mapping data for all major CAD and GIS applications used today.
- Utilize quality control procedures at every phase of the process. This will ensure that each map product will be complete and accurate, thereby meeting or exceeding customer standards.
GeoFocus Services and Project Management
- Airborne GPS and Ground Surveys
- Aerial Photography Mission Management
- Digital Aerial Image Processing
- Aerial Film Scanning
- Aero-Triangulation (AT)
- Photogrammetry (DTM/DEM and Planimetric Mapping)
- Digital Terrain and Elevation Modeling
- Volumetric and Cross Section profiles
- Digital Planimetric Mapping
- GIS-Ready Data Processing
- Digital Orthophoto Production
- Watershed and Riparian Mapping
- Soils and Vegetation Mapping